Interserve is a member of Missions Interlink.
Missions Interlink is a network of Australian mission agencies, Bible colleges, churches, support services, and individuals serving Christ and engaging in cross-cultural and global mission.
Australian churches and organisations actively engaged together in effective cross-cultural and global mission for Christ's glory.
Empowered by Christ, Missions Interlink seeks to be a growing and vibrant hub linking, equipping, serving, inspiring, and representing organisations and churches across Australia as they engage in cross-cultural and global mission together.
We do this for mutual benefit and encouragement by:
• Connecting members nationally, regionally, and internationally through information sharing, events, and common-interest networks.
• Providing ministries, resources and information through our members to support and promote cross-cultural and global mission.
• Representing members on matters of common interest and concern.
• Exploring key mission issues, trends and ways of working together.
• Promoting and facilitating best practice, prayer, and unity.
• Seeking God's will and ways to complete His agenda on earth.
Interserve is a signatory to the ACFID Code of Conduct
The ACFID Code of Conduct is a voluntary, self regulatory industry code. The Code represents the active commitment of overseas aid agencies or non government development organisations (NGDOs) to conduct their activities with integrity and accountability.
The Code aims to enhance standards throughout the NGDO community to ensure that public confidence is maintained in the way that community contributions to overseas aid are used to reduce poverty through effective and sustainable development.
NGOs wishing to attain Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) accreditation are required to formally adopt and become a signatory to, and demonstrate compliance with, the ACFID Code of Conduct